Monday, January 25, 2010

Moving

I HATE MOVING! It's about the most pain-in-the-ass task a person can embark upon. I'm finding myself totally overwhelmed by the job. I think it's the first time in a very long time that I wish I had an other. It hit me over the weekend that I have to do this on my own. I will have friends to help me carry stuff but I have to make the decisions about when to move what and what should go where and how and on and on... Whew! It's rough stuff! I knowI can do it. And I know that in about three weeks this will all be over and I'll be sitting in my new home relaxing. (Well, technically I'll be at work anxious to go to my new home and relax.) It's just the mean time. I can't see how I'll do all this. As I start to get some stuff out of the place it will seem more managable. I'm glad I have the luxury of being able to move over a week and a half instead of trying to fit it all in one or two days. I just long for the day when I can sit in my home and all of my stuff is out of the apartment and has been given away or stored. I can't wait for that sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment