Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thank you!


Thank you so much Yoga Savvy for the award!  Her blog is filled with interesting self-questioning and profound thoughtfulness.  I always feel a little lighter after having read one of her posts.
I will pass this on too.

Daily Spirit who I only recently started following.  Her writing is full of honesty, wisdom, and humility.  She has brilliance that shines brighter than I can say.

Pen and Paper finds the most interesting information to share.  Her posts let her sweet personality shine through and she always makes me think or laugh.

Pumpkins and Toadstools is one of my favorite witchy blogs.  She does so many different types of amazing art and craft projects and shares them, it's truly inspiring. 

The Domestic Witch is another favorite witchy blog.  If you want to learn more about the Craft, check her blog out!  She has so much information and explains everything so clearly.

Unwinding Self has a wonderful yoga blog that's much more than yoga.  I find the most beautiful poetry there and lots of honesty and openness.

Thank you all so much for writing and sharing!  You're truly beautiful!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Truly I am honored. Thank you so much for thinking of me. But congratulations to you for getting the award. I,m so glad for all the good witches out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You and YogaSavy both are incredibly sweet and both such open-hearted and generous spirits. I am truly honored to have you as part of my circle of friends! Namaste <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Myrn- there are a lot of us good witches out here! Thanks so much for what you share!

    Anahita- You are very deserving. I am honored to have you as a friend as well.

    Sharing this really woke me up to how grateful I am for this community. Even though we don't see one another, we really do. Sharing your life through writing can be so profound and vulnerable. I honor all the bloggers for their bravery, creativity, and connectivity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through @ Daily Spirit - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! So glad you stopped by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thank you, I'm so glad you enjoy my blog and find it inspiring, it really does mean a lot. A huge congratulations to you too, a very well deserved award. Blessings )O(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and thank you for the compliment and award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your award.

    So sorry, how rude of me - I have only just found your message. So lovely of you to think of me and write such a glowing tribute (I'm blushing)I really do appreciate your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all are welcome and very deserving! I'm grateful and humbled by my ability to connect with beautiful writers like you!!

    ReplyDelete